In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Marketing Director for Onelife Fitness in Atlanta, Amy Tully about creating the ultimate fitness experience at Onelife Fitness Club.
Amy has worked in all areas of fitness from being a personal trainer to marketing and social media. She believes that walking in to a welcoming environment where people know your name is important to get members invested in their health and well being both mentally and physically.
Onelife Fitness has multiple fitness clubs around Atlanta with all the classes you could ask for to suit any style of fitness as well as a cinema where you can watch movies and work out at the same time. Amazing!
To find out more about Amy Tully and Onelife Fitness, visit:
- Amy Tully, Marketing Director
- Onelife Fitness
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020
- Jordan Gross – Author of The Journey To Cloud Nine Shares Secrets To Redefine Your Future - May 14, 2020
- The BAR is OPEN – Business Authority Radio talk Corona Economy Meltdown - April 27, 2020