In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Marketing Director for Onelife Fitness in Atlanta, Amy Tully about creating the ultimate fitness experience at Onelife Fitness Club.
Amy has worked in all areas of fitness from being a personal trainer to marketing and social media. She believes that walking in to a welcoming environment where people know your name is important to get members invested in their health and well being both mentally and physically.
Onelife Fitness has multiple fitness clubs around Atlanta with all the classes you could ask for to suit any style of fitness as well as a cinema where you can watch movies and work out at the same time. Amazing!
To find out more about Amy Tully and Onelife Fitness, visit:
- Amy Tully, Marketing Director
- Onelife Fitness
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019