In this episode, host Neil Howe talk with Atlanta business consultant and president of Rose Garden Consulting Ali Mirza about how to systematically grow and scale any business.
Ali deals with companies who are making money, but sales are just okay. They are not reaching their true potential and there are some systematic steps that can be implemented to make a big difference quickly.
Ali covers some of the misconceptions around the sales industry and shares his thoughts about being in business in the 21st century.
Mirza has a very forward style and believes there is plenty of money to be made in business if people will just educate themselves and go out there and get it.
Ali Mirza is also in the process of writing a book with best selling author of Predictable Revenue- Aaron Ross with a working title of Predictable Closing.
To find out more about Ali Mirza and Rose Garden Consulting, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Leonce Crump – Lead Pastor At Renovation Church In Atlanta Shares How The Church Is Reaching The Community During Covid-19 Out Break – April 23, 2020
- Olu Brown – Lead Pastor At Impact Church In Atlanta Shares How They Are Doing Church Differently During Coronavirus Lockdown –
- Pastor David Jordan – First Baptist Church of Decatur on Fellowship and Outreach Amid Covid-19 Restrictions – April 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020
- Jordan Gross – Author of The Journey To Cloud Nine Shares Secrets To Redefine Your Future - May 14, 2020
- The BAR is OPEN – Business Authority Radio talk Corona Economy Meltdown - April 27, 2020