In this episode, host Neil Howe talk with Atlanta business consultant and president of Rose Garden Consulting Ali Mirza about how to systematically grow and scale any business.
Ali deals with companies who are making money, but sales are just okay. They are not reaching their true potential and there are some systematic steps that can be implemented to make a big difference quickly.
Ali covers some of the misconceptions around the sales industry and shares his thoughts about being in business in the 21st century.
Mirza has a very forward style and believes there is plenty of money to be made in business if people will just educate themselves and go out there and get it.
Ali Mirza is also in the process of writing a book with best selling author of Predictable Revenue- Aaron Ross with a working title of Predictable Closing.
To find out more about Ali Mirza and Rose Garden Consulting, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nirjary Desai – CEO Of KIS (cubed) Events On Creating An Unforgettable Experience For Your Special Occasion – November 25, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI – September 3, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor – August 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019
- Bill Smith – Boston SEO on Using The Google My Business Map Pack To Drive Calls For Local Business - January 15, 2019