“…the biggest thing I would like to suggest to your audience is there is 28.7 trillion, $28.7 trillion in retirement funds in USA alone.” – Vinney Chopra
This week, I pull back the curtain and introduce you to my mentor, Vinney Chopra, a real estate investor who currently owns and manages roughly $360 million in commercial, multifamily assets.
The podcaster, author, and CEO of Moneil Investment Group shares his story of leaving his native homeland of India with just $7 in his pocket while making his way to the U.S. to fulfill his version of the American Dream. Vinney shares his secrets to a positive mindset and creating a life of wealth in real estate investing, along with a confession of his favorite real estate investment opportunity today.
To learn more about how you can start creating wealth through multifamily real estate investing, visit us at LegacyBloom.com.
Recent episodes from Sara Jung (see all)
- Scott Maurer – How to Invest in Real Estate Tax Free with a Self-Directed IRA – September 30, 2020
- Brian Briscoe – Marine to Multifamily – September 23, 2020
- Chris Salerno – Finding Passion and Purpose in Everyday Life – September 17, 2020
He is a decorated Army combat Veteran and has worked in PR & media for over 25 years, helping local, national, and international news makers tell their story.
Recent episodes from Rick Brown (see all)
- Scott Maurer – How to Invest in Real Estate Tax Free with a Self-Directed IRA - September 30, 2020
- Brian Briscoe – Marine to Multifamily - September 23, 2020
- Chris Salerno – Finding Passion and Purpose in Everyday Life - September 17, 2020