“What If I do that for a 10-unit building? What if I did it for a 20-unit building? What if I did it for a hundred-unit building? I can do the same amount of work, maybe a little bit more, for a LOT more return!” – Kimberly Marie
My guest this week is physical therapist-turned-real estate investor, Kimberly Marie from Red Door Renovations, a luxury residential investment company focusing on the downtown neighborhoods of Indianapolis, Indiana.
Kimberly was already embarking on her PT career when she discovered real estate investing quite by accident. Now, she’s focused on helping to rebuild the very downtown Indy community that she lives in. Kimberly shares her path to real estate investing and a confession that helps keep her focused on success.
To learn more about how you can start creating wealth through multifamily real estate investing, visit us at LegacyBloom.com.
Recent episodes from Sara Jung (see all)
- Brian Briscoe – Marine to Multifamily – September 23, 2020
- Chris Salerno – Finding Passion and Purpose in Everyday Life – September 17, 2020
- Kimberly Marie – Physical Therapist Turned Real Estate Investor – September 9, 2020
He is a decorated Army combat Veteran and has worked in PR & media for over 25 years, helping local, national, and international news makers tell their story.
Recent episodes from Rick Brown (see all)
- Brian Briscoe – Marine to Multifamily - September 23, 2020
- Chris Salerno – Finding Passion and Purpose in Everyday Life - September 17, 2020
- Kimberly Marie – Physical Therapist Turned Real Estate Investor - September 9, 2020