“He literally put his hand on my shoulder, and he’s like, ‘Brian, you don’t need to be doing that…just find a partner and go big.’ I’ll use the seventh grade dance analogy, you now, your first dance in the seventh grade. There’s a couple people in the middle dancing and everybody else is standing on the wall. That conversation basically took me from the wall to the dance floor.” – Brian Briscoe
I’m joined this week by a dedicated Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel-turned-real estate investor, Brian Briscoe. Brian has served our country for nearly twenty years in the Marine’s, is co-founder of the multifamily investment firm Four Oaks Capital, and also has his own podcast, Diary of an Apartment Investor, which brings an experienced and an aspiring investor together on each episode.
Brian joins me on today’s show to take me on his journey of becoming a successful multifamily real estate investor with $7.5 million in assets under management.
To learn more about how you can start creating wealth through multifamily real estate investing, visit us at LegacyBloom.com.
Recent episodes from Sara Jung (see all)
- Jacob Ayers – How a First Rental Property Was Purchased at 25 Years Old – October 7, 2020
- Scott Maurer – How to Invest in Real Estate Tax Free with a Self-Directed IRA – September 30, 2020
- Brian Briscoe – Marine to Multifamily – September 23, 2020
He is a decorated Army combat Veteran and has worked in PR & media for over 25 years, helping local, national, and international news makers tell their story.
Recent episodes from Rick Brown (see all)
- Jacob Ayers – How a First Rental Property Was Purchased at 25 Years Old - October 7, 2020
- Scott Maurer – How to Invest in Real Estate Tax Free with a Self-Directed IRA - September 30, 2020
- Brian Briscoe – Marine to Multifamily - September 23, 2020