Today’s guest is Victor Menasce. He is the author of the new book “Magnetic Capital: How to raise all the money for ANY worthy venture.” He is an active real estate developer and he helps select clients scale their real estate investment businesses.
In this interview, Victor shares his 5 principles to raising money, why bigger is often better and the misconceptions and stumbling blocks most investors have.
To learn more about Victor Menasce, visit: victorjm.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018