Today’s guest is Victor Menasce. He is the author of the new book “Magnetic Capital: How to raise all the money for ANY worthy venture.” He is an active real estate developer and he helps select clients scale their real estate investment businesses.
In this interview, Victor shares his 5 principles to raising money, why bigger is often better and the misconceptions and stumbling blocks most investors have.
To learn more about Victor Menasce, visit: victorjm.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Kristin Dittus – Denver Estate Planning Attorney Shares Wills, Trusts and Probate Law Best Practices - December 2, 2019
- Local Business 2020 – The Necessity Of Being Highly Visible in The Local 3 Pack With A Reputation Of Authority - November 30, 2019
- Adam Vest of Denver Digital Shares Local Business Marketing Strategies For 2020 And Beyond - November 21, 2019