Today’s guest is Victor Menasce. He is the author of the new book “Magnetic Capital: How to raise all the money for ANY worthy venture.” He is an active real estate developer and he helps select clients scale their real estate investment businesses.
In this interview, Victor shares his 5 principles to raising money, why bigger is often better and the misconceptions and stumbling blocks most investors have.
To learn more about Victor Menasce, visit: victorjm.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019