Lee Hicks is a #1 Best-Selling Author, and Global Public Speaker of LeeTALKS.
Leading with insights to making the Best BETTER, Hicks builds on his world-class team of ACES in the disciplines of Strategy, Leadership, Talent, Risk, Marketing, Sales, and Media. H2Strategies’ influence through distinctive and disruptive practices, an adapt to change persona, and ability to capitalize on opportunities creates the new standard of excellence in industry. Whether it be the Adaptive University Platform or giving our youth the well-needed fast track of the Empowered Student that serve Junior high school to college Junior students, their parents, and schools comprehensively-the universal result is…Success!
To learn more about Lee Hicks and H2Strategies, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018