In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with author Richie Norton about his book “The Power Of Starting Something Stupid”. Richie is an entrepreneur that has a sourcing business, consulting business as well as being an in demand speaker and personality. Richie inspires people to Start that Stupid idea and follow their passions, even if everyone around them thinks they are crazy. He empowers people to start to live and create businesses that are fun and financially rewarding.
Richie encourages people to get their story out through being a podcast guest and together with John Lee Dumas created Podcast Guest Mastery.
Listen as Richie Norton shares some best practices for building your brand and your story and feel the passion when he tells his own story that has had such a big impact on his life and outlook.
Richie Norton is above all a Happy Guy and lives a life of purpose. To find out more about Richie and his book “The Power of Starting Something Stupid” and to get resources mentioned in the interview, visit: RichieNorton.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Kristin Dittus – Denver Estate Planning Attorney Shares Wills, Trusts and Probate Law Best Practices - December 2, 2019
- Local Business 2020 – The Necessity Of Being Highly Visible in The Local 3 Pack With A Reputation Of Authority - November 30, 2019
- Adam Vest of Denver Digital Shares Local Business Marketing Strategies For 2020 And Beyond - November 21, 2019