In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with author Richie Norton about his book “The Power Of Starting Something Stupid”. Richie is an entrepreneur that has a sourcing business, consulting business as well as being an in demand speaker and personality. Richie inspires people to Start that Stupid idea and follow their passions, even if everyone around them thinks they are crazy. He empowers people to start to live and create businesses that are fun and financially rewarding.
Richie encourages people to get their story out through being a podcast guest and together with John Lee Dumas created Podcast Guest Mastery.
Listen as Richie Norton shares some best practices for building your brand and your story and feel the passion when he tells his own story that has had such a big impact on his life and outlook.
Richie Norton is above all a Happy Guy and lives a life of purpose. To find out more about Richie and his book “The Power of Starting Something Stupid” and to get resources mentioned in the interview, visit: RichieNorton.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019