Jonny Andrews is Founder of Author Platform Rocket.
Author Platform Rocket is a service dedicated to helping authors sell more books via growing their most valuable asset: their audience. Andrews offers real-world, actionable advice and how to guidelines so authors can side-step the massive hurdles between where they are and their book selling goals.
APR manages close to $1million in author ad spend while distributing over 1.5 million subscribers to authors in just over a year. Through their extensive media buying network, they are able to connect authors with tens of thousands of readers across multiple genres daily.
To learn more about Jonny Andrews and Author Platform Rocket, visit: https://authorplatformrocket.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018