Jonny Andrews is Founder of Author Platform Rocket.
Author Platform Rocket is a service dedicated to helping authors sell more books via growing their most valuable asset: their audience. Andrews offers real-world, actionable advice and how to guidelines so authors can side-step the massive hurdles between where they are and their book selling goals.
APR manages close to $1million in author ad spend while distributing over 1.5 million subscribers to authors in just over a year. Through their extensive media buying network, they are able to connect authors with tens of thousands of readers across multiple genres daily.
To learn more about Jonny Andrews and Author Platform Rocket, visit: https://authorplatformrocket.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018