Jonny Andrews is Founder of Author Platform Rocket.
Author Platform Rocket is a service dedicated to helping authors sell more books via growing their most valuable asset: their audience. Andrews offers real-world, actionable advice and how to guidelines so authors can side-step the massive hurdles between where they are and their book selling goals.
APR manages close to $1million in author ad spend while distributing over 1.5 million subscribers to authors in just over a year. Through their extensive media buying network, they are able to connect authors with tens of thousands of readers across multiple genres daily.
To learn more about Jonny Andrews and Author Platform Rocket, visit: https://authorplatformrocket.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Kristin Dittus – Denver Estate Planning Attorney Shares Wills, Trusts and Probate Law Best Practices - December 2, 2019
- Local Business 2020 – The Necessity Of Being Highly Visible in The Local 3 Pack With A Reputation Of Authority - November 30, 2019
- Adam Vest of Denver Digital Shares Local Business Marketing Strategies For 2020 And Beyond - November 21, 2019