In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Doctor of physical therapy Tim Fagerson.
Dr. Tim Fagerson has over 25 years experience in the field of Physical Therapy including private practice (outpatient), sports teams (West of Scotland Rugby Club, Scotland U16 Football, Scotland U18 Rugby), and hospital settings (Glasgow Royal Infirmary and Massachusetts General Hospital).
As the name of his practice (SOS-PT) reflects, the focus of Tim’s work is to help (SOS) through Physical Therapy (PT) people with problems in the areas of his expertise: Spine, Orthopaedic, and Sports injury (SOS).
To learn more, visit:
Timothy L. Fagerson, MS, DPT
President, SOS-PT, Inc.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018