In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Doctor of physical therapy Tim Fagerson.
Dr. Tim Fagerson has over 25 years experience in the field of Physical Therapy including private practice (outpatient), sports teams (West of Scotland Rugby Club, Scotland U16 Football, Scotland U18 Rugby), and hospital settings (Glasgow Royal Infirmary and Massachusetts General Hospital).
As the name of his practice (SOS-PT) reflects, the focus of Tim’s work is to help (SOS) through Physical Therapy (PT) people with problems in the areas of his expertise: Spine, Orthopaedic, and Sports injury (SOS).
To learn more, visit:
Timothy L. Fagerson, MS, DPT
President, SOS-PT, Inc.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Steve Luther CHORD Real Estate- Top Agent In Nashville TN Talks About Working With Athletes And Entertainers - September 27, 2019
- Miro Wcislo – Bossed 2 Boss Host Shares Journey To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur - August 12, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – How To Love A Black Man - August 1, 2019