In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Doctor of physical therapy Tim Fagerson.
Dr. Tim Fagerson has over 25 years experience in the field of Physical Therapy including private practice (outpatient), sports teams (West of Scotland Rugby Club, Scotland U16 Football, Scotland U18 Rugby), and hospital settings (Glasgow Royal Infirmary and Massachusetts General Hospital).
As the name of his practice (SOS-PT) reflects, the focus of Tim’s work is to help (SOS) through Physical Therapy (PT) people with problems in the areas of his expertise: Spine, Orthopaedic, and Sports injury (SOS).
To learn more, visit:
Timothy L. Fagerson, MS, DPT
President, SOS-PT, Inc.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018