Tessa Stowe wants to see a world where people know how to be happy and are happy most of the time, no matter what significant events have happened in their lives.
An event or crises often causes us to “wake up” and realize that being as happy as we can be is urgent. The event or crisis that delivers this wake-up call could be something like the loss of a loved one, divorce/separation, illness, loss of a job, a financial crisis, or a natural disaster. Or it could be waking up one morning asking, “Is this it? Surely there must be more to life. What did I miss since I’m not as happy as I thought I’d be by now?”
Tessa’s goal is for no one to miss out on being as happy as they can be because they don’t know how to be, or they are following the wrong formula. For many years she was following the wrong formula for happiness. She was doing all those things you are “supposed to do.” She ended up being busy, stressed out and unhappy, and it almost cost her everything.
Join our interview with Happiness Path Finder, Tessa Stowe, and discover:
- What you can do to be happier
- How to fit this happiness regimen into an already full day
- How to get yourself to do those things that you know will make you happy
- How you can access the benefits of happiness
- Happiness is a learnable skill
Tessa Stowe is the founder of “Saying YES to Happiness” and helps those who are ready to move forward and be happy after a significant event has sucked happiness out of them. Tessa does this by teaching quick, easy, fun, and effective happiness practices that you can fit into your day.
Tessa is NOT a counselor, a therapist or a psychologist in happiness. Instead, her happiness expertise comes from two main areas: real life and extracting the gems from mountains of information and research by happiness scientists and scholars.
For more information about Tessa and the “How to Reclaim Happiness Roadmap” mentioned in the call, visit https://www.SayingYestoHappiness.com/msm
Recent episodes from Donna Gunter (see all)
- Senior Care Consultant, Annalee Kruger, Reveals How Creating an Aging Plan Can Help Families Avoid Friction, Stress, and Financial Overwhelm - December 31, 2021
- Graphic Recorder, Ann Leach, Brings Play and Fun to Meetings and Trainings - May 20, 2020
- Greenville Real Agent Agent, John Bowen, Helps First-Time Homebuyers Navigate Their First Home Purchase - May 4, 2020