Today we have with us Cornelia Gamlem, SPHR, author of The Big Book of HR.
Managing people is the most challenging part of any leader’s day. And that job certainly is not getting any easier. The Big Book of HR will provide any HR professional, manager, or business owner of any size organization the information they need to get the most from their talent. It is filled with information on everything from the most strategic HR-related issues to the smallest tactical detail of how to manage people.
Each topic covered includes information on associated legal issues, and includes stories from leading organizations to illustrate how Human Resources can positively impact the organization.
About Cornelia Gamlem
Cornelia Gamlem SPHR is founder and President of the GEMS Group Ltd, a management consulting practice that helps a wide range of clients with issues related to HR initiatives, business effectiveness and compliance. Prior to this she served in a senior HR leadership role at CSC, a Fortune 500 IT services company with a global presence. She likes to say that she’s been in HR since “God was a girl.”
She is a graduate of Marymount University where she earned a Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and California State University, Sacramento where she earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration. She achieved Life Certification as Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
For Further Information
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Seattle Realtor Roger Morris Shares What He Enjoys About Working With Buyers and Sellers – November 21, 2017
- Richard Loniewski, Owner of Online Fitness Pro : Personalized Fitness No Matter Where You Live –
- Donald Bondeson Founder of Taxes in 24 Announces New Service – Tax Preparation for Individual, Business and Corporate Clients – November 20, 2017
Recent episodes from Donna Gunter (see all)
- Joel Helfer – 10-Minute Radio Producer – How Radio & Podcast Talk Show Guests Leave Money on the Table - October 28, 2016
- Jan Moore, Intuitive Life & Business Success Coach - August 10, 2016
- Nicole Jansen – Business Coach and Podcast Host - July 25, 2016