Terrance Harmon is a Purveyor Of Comfortable Corporate Branding Solutions.
He has been writing close to three decades, selling individuals homes or property, while traveling the world as a professional flight attendant. Terrance has positioned himself as a consultant and marketing authority equipped with licensing to deliver brand impressions for the Greek and Collegiate community, as well as prominent national and international brands.
Terance Harmon came up with the idea for Kozy Cushions while working as a flight attendant and seeing people travel with boring neck pillows. His idea for customized and personalized neck pillows has led to an amazing journey that allows him to support heads on planes, trains, buses, automobiles and beyond.
Terrance has put tens of thousands of miles behind his idea for customizing pillows, backpacks, and travel bags for starters donning familiar brands and organization maximizing a captivated traveler. Consulting and advising company’s interested in extended by their brand on walking billboards.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018