Terrance Harmon is a Purveyor Of Comfortable Corporate Branding Solutions.
He has been writing close to three decades, selling individuals homes or property, while traveling the world as a professional flight attendant. Terrance has positioned himself as a consultant and marketing authority equipped with licensing to deliver brand impressions for the Greek and Collegiate community, as well as prominent national and international brands.
Terance Harmon came up with the idea for Kozy Cushions while working as a flight attendant and seeing people travel with boring neck pillows. His idea for customized and personalized neck pillows has led to an amazing journey that allows him to support heads on planes, trains, buses, automobiles and beyond.
Terrance has put tens of thousands of miles behind his idea for customizing pillows, backpacks, and travel bags for starters donning familiar brands and organization maximizing a captivated traveler. Consulting and advising company’s interested in extended by their brand on walking billboards.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018