In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Southfield, MI tax attorney Stephen Weisberg. Stephen is a well known tax attorney in the Detroit area who specializes in resolving delinquent tax debts with the IRS or state taxing authorities. Stephen helps many self-employed individuals such as truck drivers, real estate agents, general contractors etc. Business owner clients range from one man operations to multi-million dollar companies. Tax debts he helps to resolve include outstanding income taxes as well as delinquent business payroll taxes.
Listen as Weisberg discusses some of the misconceptions and common mistakes business owners make that can get them in trouble with the IRS and what some possible outcomes can be if you know how to communicate with the most powerful collection agency in the country.
Weisberg warns, “Not all tax firms are looking out for your best interests. It is not a misconception to say that there are a large number of tax firms marketing their services with sales people who do really subpar work. They are in the business of selling services, not providing tax relief.”
Stephen Weisberg and his firm The W Tax Group concentrate solely on helping people resolve delinquent tax debts from all across the country.
To find out more about Stephen Weisberg and The W Tax Group, visit:
The W Tax Group
400 Galleria Officentre Suite 210
Southfield, MI 48034
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019
- Mars & Ashley Fite Share Family Travel Stories Living Full Time On The Road In A Tiny House On Wheels - April 10, 2019