Enriching leaders to grow through innovation, education, and strategy.
Kemp Accounting is a full-service firm that supports those professionals and accomplished individuals who are transferring their corporate expertise into the world of entrepreneurship, as well as the small to medium sized business owner needing a CFO caliber agency using industry best practices.
A seasoned entrepreneur herself, Stantisha brings first-hand experience to help her clients and partners avoid the pitfalls that challenge a thriving business. Certainly the Entrepreneur’s CPA.
Kemp lead us on a personal journey of trial to triumph, with a deep heartfelt discovery of how her faith, character, and the business of finance management helped her through one of the darkest times in her life, which enables her to progressively assist her clients to the right balance sheet on and off the ledger. In this epic journey, Kemp reflects on those pillars of innovation, education, and strategy that have built her sustainable practice today.
To learn more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Steve Luther CHORD Real Estate- Top Agent In Nashville TN Talks About Working With Athletes And Entertainers - September 27, 2019
- Miro Wcislo – Bossed 2 Boss Host Shares Journey To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur - August 12, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – How To Love A Black Man - August 1, 2019