Enriching leaders to grow through innovation, education, and strategy.
Kemp Accounting is a full-service firm that supports those professionals and accomplished individuals who are transferring their corporate expertise into the world of entrepreneurship, as well as the small to medium sized business owner needing a CFO caliber agency using industry best practices.
A seasoned entrepreneur herself, Stantisha brings first-hand experience to help her clients and partners avoid the pitfalls that challenge a thriving business. Certainly the Entrepreneur’s CPA.
Kemp lead us on a personal journey of trial to triumph, with a deep heartfelt discovery of how her faith, character, and the business of finance management helped her through one of the darkest times in her life, which enables her to progressively assist her clients to the right balance sheet on and off the ledger. In this epic journey, Kemp reflects on those pillars of innovation, education, and strategy that have built her sustainable practice today.
To learn more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018