In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with California Bankruptcy Attorney Selwyn Whitehead on helping people with their debt problems.
Selwyn helps consumers looking to save their homes or other major assets and Small business owners looking to salvage what they can from their stalled enterprises.
One of the first problems is admitting that there is a problem and to stop digging the hole. Whitehead says there are 2 main solutions. Reorganizing Debt and Liquidation.
Listen in as Selwyn goes through the options for individuals and business owners to get the best outcome from their tough financial situation. Having the right person on your side can offer hope when you think all hope is lost.
Selwyn D. Whitehead Esq. is a San Francisco Bay Area bankruptcy and tax attorney whose practice focuses on helping her clients manage their wealth through effective estate and tax planning and/or manage their debt through debt restructuring or bankruptcy. Selwyn also helps her clients facing foreclosure and represents clients with emotionally and financially “taxing” issues before the Franchise Tax Board, the IRS and the U.S. Tax Court.
To find out more about Selwyn Whitehead, visit:
LAW OFFICES OF SELWYN D. WHITEHEAD
4650 Scotia Avenue, Oakland, California 94605
Web Site: www.selwynwhitehead.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018