In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorney Ryan Schwartz on getting the best representation for criminal prosecution.
Schwartz gives great insight into cases involving DUI, Traffic Accidents, Drug Possession, Assault and Battery charges. Even though there may be a guilty party, there are always two sides to a story and Schwart explains some of the little-known steps to take to help seek a favorable outcome from the judge.
Ryan also addresses some of the misconceptions and mistakes made by people who have been charged and how to avoid them with the help of a Criminal Defense Attorney. Ryan believes that every story should be heard and the best representation comes from spending time with the client to get the best possible outcome.
To find out more about attorney Ryan Schwart and Schwartz Trial Law, visit:
Ryan B. Schwartz
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019