Roy has worked with several organizations leading each one within a different strategic direction. His work has included several companies such as MTV Networks, VH1 Networks, and Turner Entertainment Networks (TNT, tbs, TCM).
His clients have included Columbia Pictures, Marvel, Screen Gems, Tyler Perry Studios, AT&T Mobility, Coca-Cola and Regions Bank. After impacting the marketing worlds in Florida, Georgia and New York, Roy found his passion for marketing in the Diversity / Multicultural segment and has used his passion.
After impacting the marketing worlds in Florida, Georgia and New York, Roy found his passion for marketing in the Diversity / Multicultural segment and has used his passion, education, and experience to develop his own company, Intuition Consulting Firm.
Roy is a graduate of the University of Florida and in his free time, he enjoys serving his community, reading on new marketing trends and traveling with his two dogs.
To learn more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Dmitri Kustov – Quantifiable Results With Customized SEO - August 19, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor - August 19, 2018
- Chase Bailly – Backlinks Are King When It Comes To SEO For Local Service Based Businesses - August 19, 2018