Roy has worked with several organizations leading each one within a different strategic direction. His work has included several companies such as MTV Networks, VH1 Networks, and Turner Entertainment Networks (TNT, tbs, TCM).
His clients have included Columbia Pictures, Marvel, Screen Gems, Tyler Perry Studios, AT&T Mobility, Coca-Cola and Regions Bank. After impacting the marketing worlds in Florida, Georgia and New York, Roy found his passion for marketing in the Diversity / Multicultural segment and has used his passion.
After impacting the marketing worlds in Florida, Georgia and New York, Roy found his passion for marketing in the Diversity / Multicultural segment and has used his passion, education, and experience to develop his own company, Intuition Consulting Firm.
Roy is a graduate of the University of Florida and in his free time, he enjoys serving his community, reading on new marketing trends and traveling with his two dogs.
To learn more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Scott Distasio – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney On Getting The Help You Need When Injured - February 19, 2019
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019