In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with IT consultant and problem solver, Paul Irvine about the scary tech issues that many business owners and entrepreneurs hate to deal with.
Paul talks about the important issues that need to be addressed to make sure your business runs smoothly and without costly interruptions.
Some of the most common issues Paul helps his clients with and sees all the time are with Hosting, Website Security, Site Speed, Shopping Carts and Autoresponders.
When things go wrong in these departments it can cause major headaches to business owners and sometimes lead to a huge loss of income and profit.
Paul cautions business owners and entrepreneurs not to wait until there is a problem to get a fix, but to implement systems and backups to make sure that problems don’t arise in the first place.
Listen in as Paul shares stories how things can go wrong and what can be done to fix them. We talk about the recent pandemonium around GDPR and how it caught some of the biggest companies off guard and the impact on revenue it could have.
There is nothing more important than having a tech guy in your corner to help you as a business owner sleep stress-free at night!
To learn more about Paul Irvine, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Chris Cox – How Restaurants Can Use Customer Generated Content To Drive Sales And Branding - November 15, 2018
- Mark Subel – How To Utilize Search Engine Marketing and Paid Social Marketing To Grow Your Business - November 15, 2018
- Dr. Joe Schaefer – How To Pick A Black Belt Digital Marketing Strategy For Any Business - November 15, 2018