Pascal heads up the Startup Program at Singularity University where he grows startups tackling the world’s most intractable problems leveraging exponential technologies.
He loves technology and believes that the Internet is deeply impacting mankind. He got started on the Net before there was a web browser, founded a couple of technology startups, led eBay’s Platform Solutions Group in Europe, launched a consulting firm helping entrepreneurs with their strategy & operations, invested into early-stage tech startups, led Mozilla’s Innovation Lab, created Mozilla’s accelerator program WebFWD, headed up Mozilla’s Office of the Chair and invested into social impact organizations around the globe at Google.org. He also founded the non-profit organizations Mentor for Good, POWERUP and The Coaching Fellowship; the GyShiDo (Get Your S%#& Done) movement and publishes the opinionated The Heretic newsletter.
He frequently speaks and writes about the magic which happens at the intersection of entrepreneurship, technology & global impact. As a trained Co-Active executive coach he works with clients on achieving their full leadership potential. But most of all – Pascal loves to work with entrepreneurs who are making things better and go from zero to one.
For more information or to contact Pascal. Google “Pascal Finette”
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019