Today we have with us Octavia Hooks, Founder and President of Octavia’s Natural Hair Care Experience.
Octavia’s Natural Hair Care Experience is a salon with a purpose — a unique salon that will encourage and motivate social change — a salon that will inspire a movement: the Green and Natural movement.. The Green and Natural movement is the salon’s public awareness campaign. This multifaceted movement is a grass-roots call to action to impact social, economic and environmental change in Chicago’s Southland community by working to expand its livable communities – healthy, safe and walkable environments that offer timely transportation to schools, jobs, services and basic needs.
About Octavia Hooks
Octavia Hooks is the founder of Octavia’s Natural Hair Care Experience. Hooks is a licensed Barber and a Certified Lock stylist with over 10 years of experience in caring for and maintain natural hair. In addition, Hooks is a certified LEED Green Associate and has a Master’s degree specializing in the management of non-profit and government organizations and certificate in Leadership and Sustainability Management.
To learn more about Octavia and the green hair care movement, visit her site at OctaviasNaturalHair.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Seattle Realtor Roger Morris Shares What He Enjoys About Working With Buyers and Sellers – November 21, 2017
- Richard Loniewski, Owner of Online Fitness Pro : Personalized Fitness No Matter Where You Live –
- Donald Bondeson Founder of Taxes in 24 Announces New Service – Tax Preparation for Individual, Business and Corporate Clients – November 20, 2017
Recent episodes from Donna Gunter (see all)
- Joel Helfer – 10-Minute Radio Producer – How Radio & Podcast Talk Show Guests Leave Money on the Table - October 28, 2016
- Jan Moore, Intuitive Life & Business Success Coach - August 10, 2016
- Nicole Jansen – Business Coach and Podcast Host - July 25, 2016