Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 20+ years. His company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. His company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and selling those properties with Owner Financing. How ever over the years Mitch has become an expert in wealth creating strategies including but limited to assignment of contracts, flipping, retailing, subject to, lease option and more.
In this episode, Mitch talks about the misconceptions in real estate investing as well as solutions for investors at every stage of their real estate investing career.
To learn more about Mitch Stephen and for the free resources Mitch mentions, visit: http://1000houses.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018