Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 20+ years. His company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. His company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and selling those properties with Owner Financing. How ever over the years Mitch has become an expert in wealth creating strategies including but limited to assignment of contracts, flipping, retailing, subject to, lease option and more.
In this episode, Mitch talks about the misconceptions in real estate investing as well as solutions for investors at every stage of their real estate investing career.
To learn more about Mitch Stephen and for the free resources Mitch mentions, visit: http://1000houses.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Dmitri Kustov – Quantifiable Results With Customized SEO - August 19, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor - August 19, 2018
- Chase Bailly – Backlinks Are King When It Comes To SEO For Local Service Based Businesses - August 19, 2018