In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Minsu Blanca, a physical therapist, and holistic medicine practitioner in Miami, Fl.
In her physical therapy practice, Dr. Blanca realized there were deep, underlying issues beneath the physical complaints of her patients. Getting to the actual root of and resolving the conditions became a passion of hers, thus she embarked on a journey that would lead her to tap into and discover a more comprehensive view of contributing factors. If you are suffering from neck, back, shoulder, elbow or any other type of pain, listen closely as Dr. Blanca can help your pain go away.
To learn more about Dr. Minsu Blanca, visit:
Call: (305) 389-1768
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018