In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Minsu Blanca, a physical therapist, and holistic medicine practitioner in Miami, Fl.
In her physical therapy practice, Dr. Blanca realized there were deep, underlying issues beneath the physical complaints of her patients. Getting to the actual root of and resolving the conditions became a passion of hers, thus she embarked on a journey that would lead her to tap into and discover a more comprehensive view of contributing factors. If you are suffering from neck, back, shoulder, elbow or any other type of pain, listen closely as Dr. Blanca can help your pain go away.
To learn more about Dr. Minsu Blanca, visit:
Call: (305) 389-1768
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Scott Distasio – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney On Getting The Help You Need When Injured - February 19, 2019
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019