In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Minsu Blanca, a physical therapist, and holistic medicine practitioner in Miami, Fl.
In her physical therapy practice, Dr. Blanca realized there were deep, underlying issues beneath the physical complaints of her patients. Getting to the actual root of and resolving the conditions became a passion of hers, thus she embarked on a journey that would lead her to tap into and discover a more comprehensive view of contributing factors. If you are suffering from neck, back, shoulder, elbow or any other type of pain, listen closely as Dr. Blanca can help your pain go away.
To learn more about Dr. Minsu Blanca, visit:
Call: (305) 389-1768
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019
- Mars & Ashley Fite Share Family Travel Stories Living Full Time On The Road In A Tiny House On Wheels - April 10, 2019