In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Minsu Blanca, a physical therapist, and holistic medicine practitioner in Miami, Fl.
In her physical therapy practice, Dr. Blanca realized there were deep, underlying issues beneath the physical complaints of her patients. Getting to the actual root of and resolving the conditions became a passion of hers, thus she embarked on a journey that would lead her to tap into and discover a more comprehensive view of contributing factors. If you are suffering from neck, back, shoulder, elbow or any other type of pain, listen closely as Dr. Blanca can help your pain go away.
To learn more about Dr. Minsu Blanca, visit:
Call: (305) 389-1768
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018