In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with the Black Belt in Real Estate Taxation, Michael Plaks about what it really takes to succeed in Real Estate Investing.
Michael states that 95% of real estate investors fail to make money and the popular fix and flip TV shows and local seminars don’t tell the whole truth.
There is a way to make money in real estate though if you do it right and Plaks shares that every wealthy person from Warren Buffett to President Trump built their fortunes through real estate. But, investing in real estate is no longer for the rich, it’s pretty much mainstream nowadays, however, so many people are losing money rather than making money.
Michael Plaks is a Federally licensed tax professional working exclusively with real estate investors, since 1996. In his 20+ years in business, he has served hundreds of investor clients and prepared thousands of tax returns. Most importantly he has saved his clients millions of dollars from his knowledge of Real Estate tax laws.
As well as tax preparation, Michael offers advisory services to help prevent his clients from making mistakes in investing.
To contact Michael Plaks and for REI resources visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Scott Distasio – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney On Getting The Help You Need When Injured - February 19, 2019
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019