Melissa Windsor is the Outpatient Clinical Director for Valley Hope Association in Oklahoma.
She received her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Northwestern Oklahoma State University. Her undergraduate degree was in Sociology Emphasizing Substance Abuse Studies from The University of Central Oklahoma. Melissa is licensed as an alcohol and drug counselor (LADC) and professional counselor (LPC) in the state of Oklahoma. She has worked in the drug and alcohol field for 17 years, most of that time with Valley Hope in various roles throughout the years starting as a counselor in their residential program in Cushing, Oklahoma. My current role is Outpatient Clinical Director where I oversee our outpatient programming including our Oklahoma City Outpatient facility.
To learn more about Melissa Windsor Outpatient Clinical Director and Valley Hope Association, visit: https://valleyhope.org/
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019