Melissa Windsor is the Outpatient Clinical Director for Valley Hope Association in Oklahoma.
She received her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Northwestern Oklahoma State University. Her undergraduate degree was in Sociology Emphasizing Substance Abuse Studies from The University of Central Oklahoma. Melissa is licensed as an alcohol and drug counselor (LADC) and professional counselor (LPC) in the state of Oklahoma. She has worked in the drug and alcohol field for 17 years, most of that time with Valley Hope in various roles throughout the years starting as a counselor in their residential program in Cushing, Oklahoma. My current role is Outpatient Clinical Director where I oversee our outpatient programming including our Oklahoma City Outpatient facility.
To learn more about Melissa Windsor Outpatient Clinical Director and Valley Hope Association, visit: https://valleyhope.org/
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018