In this episode, Craig talks with his youngest guest to date about the early start Matt got to launch his consulting practice for some of the most influential leaders of industry in his community. Matt Hardage, former athlete, serial entrepreneur turned consultant and strategist founded Matt Hardage Consulting with over a decade of practice in the restaurant business and political background, to developing websites and digital marketing campaigns.
Matt shares with us the balance learned from his mother’s fundamentally sound practices in character and core beliefs to his father’s entrepreneurial risk and hard work. Growing up in an environment that influenced him not only to serve his customer but the community at large. We discussed the bridge he’s been able to build from a holistic perspective of generations coming together under one common theme-true service. Matt expresses the simple idea of considering another as a human being first, and not leading with the obvious differences of age, race, and culture.
Join us as this young leader shares his journey of transition from dish washer to chief counsel to companies shifting our economy through small business.
Neil Howe is a 3-time #1 Best Selling Author, Online Media Strategist, avid reader and recovering SEO expert. Neil Hosts Expert Profiles Atlanta, The Trust Factor Radio and Business Authority Radio interviewing leaders, professionals, and influencers both locally and globally.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Neil Howe is a 3-time #1 Best Selling Author, Online Media Strategist, avid reader and recovering SEO expert. Neil HostsExpert Profiles Atlanta, The Trust Factor Radio and Business Authority Radio interviewing leaders, professionals, and influencers both locally and globally.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Chris Cox – How Restaurants Can Use Customer Generated Content To Drive Sales And Branding - November 15, 2018
- Mark Subel – How To Utilize Search Engine Marketing and Paid Social Marketing To Grow Your Business - November 15, 2018
- Dr. Joe Schaefer – How To Pick A Black Belt Digital Marketing Strategy For Any Business - November 15, 2018