In this Special Edition, Craig talks with Tedx Speaker, Husband, Father, and Founder of Daddy Saturday, Justin Batt. Justin shares his passion to help other Dads become intentional fathers and experience the same positive growth in their kids that they pursue in the marketplace.
Tune in as this Chair of Health and Sports Business at ForbesBooks reminds us that our mothers birth and nurture us, while the father affirms us. One of the greatest affirmations for a child is the intentional and present father-no matter his influence outside the home. This episode includes how Justin sees the answer to good leadership and sustainable business stems from a healthy home front.
To learn more,
BE Intentional with US at-
Subscribe to Daddy Saturday on YouTube
Neil Howe is a 3-time #1 Best Selling Author, Online Media Strategist, avid reader and recovering SEO expert. Neil Hosts Expert Profiles Atlanta, The Trust Factor Radio and Business Authority Radio interviewing leaders, professionals, and influencers both locally and globally.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Neil Howe is a 3-time #1 Best Selling Author, Online Media Strategist, avid reader and recovering SEO expert. Neil HostsExpert Profiles Atlanta, The Trust Factor Radio and Business Authority Radio interviewing leaders, professionals, and influencers both locally and globally.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018