In this Special Edition, Craig talks with Tedx Speaker, Husband, Father, and Founder of Daddy Saturday, Justin Batt. Justin shares his passion to help other Dads become intentional fathers and experience the same positive growth in their kids that they pursue in the marketplace.
Tune in as this Chair of Health and Sports Business at ForbesBooks reminds us that our mothers birth and nurture us, while the father affirms us. One of the greatest affirmations for a child is the intentional and present father-no matter his influence outside the home. This episode includes how Justin sees the answer to good leadership and sustainable business stems from a healthy home front.
To learn more,
BE Intentional with US at-
Subscribe to Daddy Saturday on YouTube
Neil Howe is a 3-time #1 Best Selling Author, Online Media Strategist, avid reader and recovering SEO expert. Neil Hosts Expert Profiles Atlanta, The Trust Factor Radio and Business Authority Radio interviewing leaders, professionals, and influencers both locally and globally.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Neil Howe is a 3-time #1 Best Selling Author, Online Media Strategist, avid reader and recovering SEO expert. Neil HostsExpert Profiles Atlanta, The Trust Factor Radio and Business Authority Radio interviewing leaders, professionals, and influencers both locally and globally.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018