Today we have with us Joseph Willis, author of Teaching Lessons: Creating a Cultural Infrastructure for Great Schools.
Teaching Lessons is designed to provide real solutions to our educational problems in the USA. The book analyzes the problem through the perspective of a classroom teacher and provides solutions to the problem.
Joseph Willis is a veteran teacher, with nearly forty years in the classroom. In addition, he works as a consultant to business and education.
About Joseph Willis
Joe Willis received his Bachelors degree in Speech Communication and English from Eastern New Mexico University in 1977 and his Masters degree in Speech Communication from Texas Tech University in 1978. Mr. Willis has been a classroom teacher for thirty two years. He spent the first fifteen years of his career teaching Speech and English in the public schools.
Moving to Midland in 1993, Mr. Willis taught for eleven years at Odessa College. In 2004, Mr. Willis took a position at Midland College, teaching speech communication as an Assistant Professor. During this time, he focused on raising his two sons, Joey and Randy, who attended MISD schools and have gone on to successful careers in vocational ministry.
To Learn More
Visit Joe’s site, http://www.joewillis.net to purchase his book and learn more about his consulting services.
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Seattle Realtor Roger Morris Shares What He Enjoys About Working With Buyers and Sellers – November 21, 2017
- Richard Loniewski, Owner of Online Fitness Pro : Personalized Fitness No Matter Where You Live –
- Donald Bondeson Founder of Taxes in 24 Announces New Service – Tax Preparation for Individual, Business and Corporate Clients – November 20, 2017
Recent episodes from Donna Gunter (see all)
- Joel Helfer – 10-Minute Radio Producer – How Radio & Podcast Talk Show Guests Leave Money on the Table - October 28, 2016
- Jan Moore, Intuitive Life & Business Success Coach - August 10, 2016
- Nicole Jansen – Business Coach and Podcast Host - July 25, 2016