In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Philadelphia tax attorney John Schmehl on how he is helping entrepreneurs keep more money in their pockets by paying fewer taxes. John helps both individuals and entities with significant federal and state or local tax issues either in controversies or in planning transactions.
There are many ways to save money on taxes by having the proper business structure to get the best tax advantages, but also, if a business has been in trouble with the IRS for whatever reason, John gives information on how to deal with them and get the best outcome, saving the individual or business a lot of money.
Listen is as Schmehl covers best practices for getting the best rates as well as some things to consider with the new tax law. John also covers some of the myths and misconceptions about tax law and common mistakes business owners make that cost them to pay unnecessary tax amounts.
To learn more about John Schmehl and his company, Dilworth Paxon, visit:
John W. Schmehl
Dilworth Paxson LLP
1500 Market Street Suite 3500E
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tel: (215) 575-7201
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018