In this episode, hosts Neil Howe and Craig Williams talk with John Hall, founder of Buckhead Wine Cellars in Atlanta. Listen as John talks about the type of person who needs wine storage as well as the perfect temperature for wine storage.
Hall has a unique wine membership model that allows members to use the facility to host small parties and with 24 hour access members can stop by any time and pick up their wine.
To learn more about John Hall and Buckhead Wine Cellars, contact:
Buckhead | 3185 Maple Drive, Atlanta, GA 30305 | 678-973-2600
Westside | 2135-B Hills Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30318 | 470-419-5974
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018