In this episode, hosts Neil Howe and Craig Williams talk with John Hall, founder of Buckhead Wine Cellars in Atlanta. Listen as John talks about the type of person who needs wine storage as well as the perfect temperature for wine storage.
Hall has a unique wine membership model that allows members to use the facility to host small parties and with 24 hour access members can stop by any time and pick up their wine.
To learn more about John Hall and Buckhead Wine Cellars, contact:
Buckhead | 3185 Maple Drive, Atlanta, GA 30305 | 678-973-2600
Westside | 2135-B Hills Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30318 | 470-419-5974
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019