In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with California tax attorney and CPA Jeffrey Kahn. Kahn has multiple offices in north and south California including Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco and Walnut Creek.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey B. Kahn, P.C helps any individual or business who has tax problems (current or potential) and they are serious to see those problems be resolved or avoided. Also, any individual or business who is in the cannabis business who recognizes the need and benefit of having a Board Certified Tax Attorney and CPA in their professional arsenal.
Listen in as Jeff talks about tax in the cannabis and cryptocurrency industries and what some of the common issues are surrounding those businesses.
For more information about the Law Offices of Jeffrey B. Kahn, P.C. visit:
Jeffrey B. Kahn, Esq.
Board Certified In Tax Law
Law Offices Of Jeffrey B. Kahn, P.C.
Walnut Creek – San Francisco – San Jose
Los Angeles – San Diego – Orange County
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Steve Luther CHORD Real Estate- Top Agent In Nashville TN Talks About Working With Athletes And Entertainers - September 27, 2019
- Miro Wcislo – Bossed 2 Boss Host Shares Journey To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur - August 12, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – How To Love A Black Man - August 1, 2019