In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with California tax attorney and CPA Jeffrey Kahn. Kahn has multiple offices in north and south California including Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco and Walnut Creek.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey B. Kahn, P.C helps any individual or business who has tax problems (current or potential) and they are serious to see those problems be resolved or avoided. Also, any individual or business who is in the cannabis business who recognizes the need and benefit of having a Board Certified Tax Attorney and CPA in their professional arsenal.
Listen in as Jeff talks about tax in the cannabis and cryptocurrency industries and what some of the common issues are surrounding those businesses.
For more information about the Law Offices of Jeffrey B. Kahn, P.C. visit:
Jeffrey B. Kahn, Esq.
Board Certified In Tax Law
Law Offices Of Jeffrey B. Kahn, P.C.
Walnut Creek – San Francisco – San Jose
Los Angeles – San Diego – Orange County
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018