In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with San Diego Tax Attorney Janathan Allen of Janathan L. Allen, APC. Jan is also a Certified Public Accountant with Allen Barren, Inc. Allen and her firm helps business owners from both a personal and business perspective. They are a tri-professional firm who views issues from tax, accounting, and legal perspectives. They take a holistic approach to business as opposed to a smoke stack approach. Their responses to issues look beyond the immediate need to potential issues that can arise when a more narrowed response is warranted and issues can be averted.
Listen as Jan covers some of the misconceptions and misinformation around tax problems. “We put client’s issues into perspective. Often times clients have a misperception of what something is or how it should be. There is a lot of misinformation relating to taxing authorities for example that gets passed through the “twitter” feed or passed around at cocktail parties. What first appears to be an overwhelming obstacle often times is a negotiation and is not the catastrophe it might first appear to be. Alternatively, some clients don’t know when they are truly in crises. It is our job to manage both,” says Allen.
Jan Allen has over 25 years experience in tax and accounting and knows how to handle complex legal tax issues as her success stories prove. To find out more about Jan Allen, visit:
Allen Barron, Inc.
16745 West Bernardo Drive Ste. 260
San Diego, CA 92127
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Steve Luther CHORD Real Estate- Top Agent In Nashville TN Talks About Working With Athletes And Entertainers - September 27, 2019
- Miro Wcislo – Bossed 2 Boss Host Shares Journey To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur - August 12, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – How To Love A Black Man - August 1, 2019