In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Certified Public Accountant and tax expert Jack Husney. Husney has been a CPA for over 9 years and helps both individuals and small businesses with their accounting and tax issues.
Listen in as Jack Husney explains the benefits of the new 2018 tax bill and how it can help both individuals and small business put more money in their pockets.
Husney has two locations in New York City and serves clients from all over the world. You can visit both his Brooklyn CPA location and his Midtown Manhattan CPA office as the addresses below:
Jack Husney, CPA
31 West 34th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Brooklyn< 2579 Ocean Avenue, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11229
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Steve Luther CHORD Real Estate- Top Agent In Nashville TN Talks About Working With Athletes And Entertainers - September 27, 2019
- Miro Wcislo – Bossed 2 Boss Host Shares Journey To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur - August 12, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – How To Love A Black Man - August 1, 2019