In this exclusive episode, Craig finally catches up with globetrotting entrepreneur, Best Selling Author, and multi-industry mogul Germaine Moody. Listen as we journey through the creative mind of a young man living in ‘purpose, on purpose’. Germaine shares with us that no vision ever reaches the heights of Greatness without inclusion. Mr. Moody expresses his passion for global representation in his projects whether it be his eyewear company or entertainment agency without the consideration of all humanity his purpose falls short of the legacy initiatives he was created for.
Grab your passport and join us for an amazing conversation, and eclectic journey through a progressive life without boundaries.
Check out these titles where you find all great books- An Abundance of Person, Discover Wisdom: 100 Days of Inspiration & Power, The Quotes, Moody’s Wisdom Creed, 50 Seeds of Greatness, Single, Successful and Sleepy, Moody’s IF’s for Entrepreneurs, The laws of Networking: Keys to creating global Influence, Wealth and Power.
Find out more about Germaine Moody:
Find his work-
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018