In this exclusive episode, Craig finally catches up with globetrotting entrepreneur, Best Selling Author, and multi-industry mogul Germaine Moody. Listen as we journey through the creative mind of a young man living in ‘purpose, on purpose’. Germaine shares with us that no vision ever reaches the heights of Greatness without inclusion. Mr. Moody expresses his passion for global representation in his projects whether it be his eyewear company or entertainment agency without the consideration of all humanity his purpose falls short of the legacy initiatives he was created for.
Grab your passport and join us for an amazing conversation, and eclectic journey through a progressive life without boundaries.
Check out these titles where you find all great books- An Abundance of Person, Discover Wisdom: 100 Days of Inspiration & Power, The Quotes, Moody’s Wisdom Creed, 50 Seeds of Greatness, Single, Successful and Sleepy, Moody’s IF’s for Entrepreneurs, The laws of Networking: Keys to creating global Influence, Wealth and Power.
Find out more about Germaine Moody:
Find his work-
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019