Today we have with us Gerald Reiche, author of It’s All About Me: An Interactive Guide to a Happier, More Fulfilling and Successful Life.
It’s All About Me targets the person who is looking for something new, something more. It is a deep introspective for the “Me” reading the book to help answer the question: If this ain’t it (what I am doing in life) then what is and how do I figure that out? Realizing that a person can only start from where they are now, it provides insight on how they got where they are, what patterns they need to change and walks the person through exercises designed to help them find passion and purpose in their life.
About Gerald Reiche
Gerald M. Reiche was born in Germany, to a U.S. military family. He is a case manager for a personal injury law firm in Lancaster, California, and a practitioner for Centers for Spiritual Living in Granada Hills. He has a Bachelor of Arts, Juris Doctor and Reserve Officer Commission from the U.S. Army. He is a husband and father.
To Learn More
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Seattle Realtor Roger Morris Shares What He Enjoys About Working With Buyers and Sellers – November 21, 2017
- Richard Loniewski, Owner of Online Fitness Pro : Personalized Fitness No Matter Where You Live –
- Donald Bondeson Founder of Taxes in 24 Announces New Service – Tax Preparation for Individual, Business and Corporate Clients – November 20, 2017
Recent episodes from Donna Gunter (see all)
- Joel Helfer – 10-Minute Radio Producer – How Radio & Podcast Talk Show Guests Leave Money on the Table - October 28, 2016
- Jan Moore, Intuitive Life & Business Success Coach - August 10, 2016
- Nicole Jansen – Business Coach and Podcast Host - July 25, 2016