In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Certified Public Accountant Ernie Neve of The Neve Group, LTD. Ernie helps clients who are facing the wrath of the IRS, (the most powerful collection agency in the world) in the form of tax liens, bank account levies, wage garnishments and other financial hardships.
Neve warns that the tax resolution industry is wrought with scammers. Many people that are in the need of help are in a bad way already and get taken advantage of by promises of fast outcomes and settling for “pennies on the dollar”. While there are many positive outcomes for business owners who have run afoul of the IRS, it is only when you know what you are doing and how to approach the process do you have a good chance to get a positive result.
Listen in as Ernie covers much of the misinformation and fears people have when they get those letters from the IRS and how he can coach them through it to stop future mistakes.
To learn more about Ernie Neve and The Neve Group, LTD., contact:
Ernie Neve, CPA
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Scott Distasio – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney On Getting The Help You Need When Injured - February 19, 2019
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019