In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Ellen Helinski. She helps people recover from pain so they can return to life without limitations.
Ellen Helinski, MS, PT, IMT.C is the founder and clinical director of Inner Bridges Physical Therapy & Wellness in Cambridge, Massachusetts where she specializes in combining manual therapy with nutraceuticals and wellness practices to assist patients with complex pain. Ellen has over 20 years of experience practicing and teaching manual therapies throughout the United States and abroad and has developed her own unique method called Manual Therapy Essentials.
Listen as Ellen shares how to resolve, not manage a patient’s pain.
To learn more about Ellen Helinski, visit:
186 Alewife Brook Parkway
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018