In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Ellen Helinski. She helps people recover from pain so they can return to life without limitations.
Ellen Helinski, MS, PT, IMT.C is the founder and clinical director of Inner Bridges Physical Therapy & Wellness in Cambridge, Massachusetts where she specializes in combining manual therapy with nutraceuticals and wellness practices to assist patients with complex pain. Ellen has over 20 years of experience practicing and teaching manual therapies throughout the United States and abroad and has developed her own unique method called Manual Therapy Essentials.
Listen as Ellen shares how to resolve, not manage a patient’s pain.
To learn more about Ellen Helinski, visit:
186 Alewife Brook Parkway
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019