Dr. Ellison helps the clinicians in outpatient programs within Red Rock seek new ways to become more educated in the Substance use field. She believes their job as clinicians is aspirational in nature, and must continually seek creative and innovative ways to inspire, engage, and empower the folks in need within surrounding communities as well as provide the necessary tools for clinicians to overcome their barriers in treating this wonderfully challenging and worthy population. Dr. Ellison believes that to help the drug and alcohol addicted population, reduce stigma, and instill hope – as an agency, they do their best to educate the community in attempts to reduce the stigma and remove as many barriers as possible.
We are dealers of hope!
To learn more about Dr. Ellison and Red Rock Behavioral Health Services, visit: http://red-rock.com/
or call (405) 424-7711
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Scott Distasio – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney On Getting The Help You Need When Injured - February 19, 2019
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019