Dr. Ellison helps the clinicians in outpatient programs within Red Rock seek new ways to become more educated in the Substance use field. She believes their job as clinicians is aspirational in nature, and must continually seek creative and innovative ways to inspire, engage, and empower the folks in need within surrounding communities as well as provide the necessary tools for clinicians to overcome their barriers in treating this wonderfully challenging and worthy population. Dr. Ellison believes that to help the drug and alcohol addicted population, reduce stigma, and instill hope – as an agency, they do their best to educate the community in attempts to reduce the stigma and remove as many barriers as possible.
We are dealers of hope!
To learn more about Dr. Ellison and Red Rock Behavioral Health Services, visit: http://red-rock.com/
or call (405) 424-7711
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Dmitri Kustov – Quantifiable Results With Customized SEO - August 19, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor - August 19, 2018
- Chase Bailly – Backlinks Are King When It Comes To SEO For Local Service Based Businesses - August 19, 2018