In this episode, Neil talks with Dr. Stephanie O’Brien. Dr. O’Brien is a Chiropractor in Decatur, GA. She has 26 years of practice helping people with Health and Wellness.
Dr. O’Brien discusses exactly what a chiropractor is an what chiropractic does to help live a happier, healthier life.
Listen as she discusses the role of education in Chiropractic wellness and the difference between an M.D. and a D.C. Dr. O’Brien also discusses immunizations and those cracking sounds that some people may be anxious about.
To learn more about Dr. Stephanie O’Brien and her Open Chiropractic Membership, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018