In this episode, Neil talks with Dr. Stephanie O’Brien. Dr. O’Brien is a Chiropractor in Decatur, GA. She has 26 years of practice helping people with Health and Wellness.
Dr. O’Brien discusses exactly what a chiropractor is an what chiropractic does to help live a happier, healthier life.
Listen as she discusses the role of education in Chiropractic wellness and the difference between an M.D. and a D.C. Dr. O’Brien also discusses immunizations and those cracking sounds that some people may be anxious about.
To learn more about Dr. Stephanie O’Brien and her Open Chiropractic Membership, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Steve Luther CHORD Real Estate- Top Agent In Nashville TN Talks About Working With Athletes And Entertainers - September 27, 2019
- Miro Wcislo – Bossed 2 Boss Host Shares Journey To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur - August 12, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – How To Love A Black Man - August 1, 2019