In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. Phillip Craft about being a plastic and cosmetic surgeon in Miami. Miami is a hotbed for plastic surgery as a year round temperate climate has Miami residents always wanting to look their best.
Dr. Craft specializes in breast augmentation and all round body contouring. Listen as he talks about the importance of seeing a board certified plastic surgeon as well as what can cause some of the ‘surgery gone wrong’ pictures many have seen on the internet. He also addresses many of the frequently asked questions around surgery time and recovery time.
To learn more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups - June 6, 2018
- Jeff Jahn – Founder of Dynamix Website Design Company in Atlanta on The Importance Of Telling Your Brand Story And Sharing Your Purpose - June 3, 2018
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018