In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. Norman Rowe about the beginnings of plastic surgery and the recent advances in laser and stem cell solutions.
Dr. Rowe is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been practicing in New York City for almost 10 years. He specializes in the latest and most innovative techniques to reduce scarring and trauma from surgery, and he is widely regarded for his short-scar breast reductions. Dr. Rowe offers his patients the newest anti-aging treatments including skin and body rejuvenation through both surgical and non-invasive methods.
Listen as he discusses the new breakthroughs in non-invasive procedures and shares stories of the outcomes, both physically and mentally of successful plastic surgery.
Dr. Rowe trained as a plastic surgeon at New York University Medical Center and the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Institute. He also underwent an additional year studying microsurgery and breast reconstruction surgeries.
To learn more, visit:
Call: (212) 628-7300
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - January 23, 2019
- Anatoly Zadorozhnyy – CEO of Marketing1on1.com on Delivering Results From Your Digital Marketing Campaign - January 16, 2019
- Seun Ajanwachuku – CEO of GVATE.com on Creating Greater Website Visibility and Conversion - January 15, 2019