In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. Norman Rowe about the beginnings of plastic surgery and the recent advances in laser and stem cell solutions.
Dr. Rowe is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been practicing in New York City for almost 10 years. He specializes in the latest and most innovative techniques to reduce scarring and trauma from surgery, and he is widely regarded for his short-scar breast reductions. Dr. Rowe offers his patients the newest anti-aging treatments including skin and body rejuvenation through both surgical and non-invasive methods.
Listen as he discusses the new breakthroughs in non-invasive procedures and shares stories of the outcomes, both physically and mentally of successful plastic surgery.
Dr. Rowe trained as a plastic surgeon at New York University Medical Center and the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Institute. He also underwent an additional year studying microsurgery and breast reconstruction surgeries.
To learn more, visit:
Call: (212) 628-7300
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Connor Wrenn – SEO Manager With (un)Common Logic On SEO Best Practices For Enterprise Businesses in 2018 - September 13, 2018
- Alice Romanov – How Dance Inspired More Intimate Exploration Of Yoga - September 8, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI - September 3, 2018