In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Top rated Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Dr. Lisa DiFrancesco about the new trends in plastic surgery.
Dr. DiFrancesco has been in practice 15 years and voted top doctor in Atlanta by her peers (other physicians). Double board certified in plastic surgery and surgery. Fellowship trained in oculoplastic surgery or eyelid surgery. Voted 3 years in a row “Best of” in Atlanta by patients for breast augmentation and fillers/injectables.
Listen as Dr. DiFrancesco shares about Sculpsure, a new non-invasive procedure to help lose weight and Radio Frequency Tightening to help tighten loose skin. Both procedures are in very high demand in her Buckhead Atlanta office.
DiFrancesco Plastic Surgery offers a spectrum of solutions to meet the needs and goals of each individual patient from non-surgical to minimally invasive and surgery.
To find out more about Dr. Lisa DiFrancesco, visit:
DiFrancesco Plastic Surgery
1800 Howell Mill Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019
- Mars & Ashley Fite Share Family Travel Stories Living Full Time On The Road In A Tiny House On Wheels - April 10, 2019