In this show, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. Lauren Polivka DPT about the need for physical therapy for elite and lifetime athletes. Dr. Lauren discusses how weightlifters, endurance athletes, and CrossFit enthusiast have a hard time slowing down for repair and recovery when their body is in pain.
Listen in as Dr. Polivka explains some of the challenges top athletes have as well as some of the misconceptions and common mistakes they make that lead to going to see a trained physical therapist.
As a performance athlete herself, Dr. Lauren Polivka knows the habits, needs and desires competitive athletes have and knows how to get them back into shape so they can continue doing the things they love.
To learn more about Dr. Lauren Polivka, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Dmitri Kustov – Quantifiable Results With Customized SEO - August 19, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor - August 19, 2018
- Chase Bailly – Backlinks Are King When It Comes To SEO For Local Service Based Businesses - August 19, 2018