Inspired from the medical field to the human touch.
In today’s episode, Craig taps into the future of chiropractic care through the eyes of millennial Dr. Latrice Lawrence, Owner/Founder of H2H Wellness Centers. Dr. Latrice shares how technology has affected our posture and health and encourages listeners to seek alternatives to accompany traditional paths to health with a dose or two of Physiotherapy. Serving home executives, budding professionals, and our trendy millennial population Dr. Latrice challenges us all to BE more proactive in our health and wellness pursuit whether you trust her young energetic hands or not!
Atlanta’s 1st H2H Wellness Center is located at 1610 LaVista Road NE Suite 9, Atlanta, Georgia 30329. Stay tuned for a studio near you. Available on weekends as well!!
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019