In this episode Craig speaks with the Dr. Kenneth Weil, founder and owner of Chiropractic Works Family Health Center, formerly known as Chiropractic Works Care Health Center. With an industrial design background he parlayed those skills into helping people improve their quality of life by teaching them that the body is designed to be healthy-beginning with the children.
Dr. Weil shares with us that our bodies are in a constant state of change and repair. Listen as he shares his DRESS Principle of maximum performance from a healthy nervous system and why chiropractic needs to be on the list of staying proactive in your Wellness.
Contact Dr. Kenneth R. Weil at:
1715 Howell Mill Rd. C-12
Atlanta, GA 30318
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019