In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. Jeremy White from ARC Plastic Surgery in Miami, FL. Dr. White has become a specialist in Rhinoplasty (nose job).
Listen as Dr. White talks about the delicacies of working on a small and functional part of the body where tiny mistakes can make a world of difference.
Dr. White explains that you can’t just pick a nose you like from your favorite celebrity, it has to fit the face you have. No one has the same face, so copying someone else’s nose is not a good starting point.
Dr. Jeremy White also cautions on working with only board certified plastic surgeons as the only measure in an unregulated market. He often sees the outcome of surgery gone wrong as people come to him to fix problems from people choosing the cheaper option.
Dr. Jeremy also practices Cosmetic Surgery on all areas of the body. You can contact him at: (305) 501-2000
ARC Plastic Surgery, Miami, Fl.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups - June 6, 2018
- Jeff Jahn – Founder of Dynamix Website Design Company in Atlanta on The Importance Of Telling Your Brand Story And Sharing Your Purpose - June 3, 2018
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018