In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. Jeremy White from ARC Plastic Surgery in Miami, FL. Dr. White has become a specialist in Rhinoplasty (nose job).
Listen as Dr. White talks about the delicacies of working on a small and functional part of the body where tiny mistakes can make a world of difference.
Dr. White explains that you can’t just pick a nose you like from your favorite celebrity, it has to fit the face you have. No one has the same face, so copying someone else’s nose is not a good starting point.
Dr. Jeremy White also cautions on working with only board certified plastic surgeons as the only measure in an unregulated market. He often sees the outcome of surgery gone wrong as people come to him to fix problems from people choosing the cheaper option.
Dr. Jeremy also practices Cosmetic Surgery on all areas of the body. You can contact him at: (305) 501-2000
ARC Plastic Surgery, Miami, Fl.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Chris Cox – How Restaurants Can Use Customer Generated Content To Drive Sales And Branding - November 15, 2018
- Mark Subel – How To Utilize Search Engine Marketing and Paid Social Marketing To Grow Your Business - November 15, 2018
- Dr. Joe Schaefer – How To Pick A Black Belt Digital Marketing Strategy For Any Business - November 15, 2018