In this episode, Craig talks with Dr. Jay Divagno. Dr. Jay is Natural Board Certified in Georgia, Florida and North Carolina as well as an American Chiropractic Association Member
Dr. Di Vagno has served the community for close to four decades. Inspired by the transformation and healing power that rid his father from dis-eases when Jay was adolescent. Choosing this alternative path over an engineering degree Jay immersed himself into chiropractic care for layman suffering from general discomfort to professional athletes physical therapy. Dr. Di Vagno has extensive influence in the southeastern region of legacy proportion, and is preparing us for the next generation of chiropractic caring professionals with the latest treatment and technologies.
To learn more about Dr. Jay Divagno and Alpharetta Back & Neck Center, contact:
Neil Howe is a 3-time #1 Best Selling Author, Online Media Strategist, avid reader and recovering SEO expert. Neil Hosts Expert Profiles Atlanta, The Trust Factor Radio and Business Authority Radio interviewing leaders, professionals, and influencers both locally and globally.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Neil Howe is a 3-time #1 Best Selling Author, Online Media Strategist, avid reader and recovering SEO expert. Neil HostsExpert Profiles Atlanta, The Trust Factor Radio and Business Authority Radio interviewing leaders, professionals, and influencers both locally and globally.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018