In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Double board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Fara Movagharnia about the trends, misconceptions, and benefits of plastic surgery.
Dr. Fara warns of shopping for the best price in a relatively unregulated playing field where a simple weekend course can qualify some people to perform cosmetic procedures. He also addresses the dangers of cosmetic surgery as well as the best practices for pre and post surgery success.
Listen as Dr. Fara answers many of the most common questions both men and women have about the most popular plastic surgery procedures. You’ll be surprised at what the number one question is.
To learn more about Dr. Fara Movagharnia and his Center for Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Atlanta, visit:
http://www.ccrsplasticsurgery.com or call his office @ (770) 951-7595
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019