In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Double board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Fara Movagharnia about the trends, misconceptions, and benefits of plastic surgery.
Dr. Fara warns of shopping for the best price in a relatively unregulated playing field where a simple weekend course can qualify some people to perform cosmetic procedures. He also addresses the dangers of cosmetic surgery as well as the best practices for pre and post surgery success.
Listen as Dr. Fara answers many of the most common questions both men and women have about the most popular plastic surgery procedures. You’ll be surprised at what the number one question is.
To learn more about Dr. Fara Movagharnia and his Center for Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Atlanta, visit:
http://www.ccrsplasticsurgery.com or call his office @ (770) 951-7595
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Melissa Bouma – SVP of Performance Marketing at Manifest.com on Increasing Performance From Digital Marketing - October 5, 2018
- Kara Jensen – Owner of Triffid Online Marketing On Building Relationships, not Brands - October 2, 2018
- Tim Stoddart – Owner of Stodzy Internet Marketing On How To Get Clients For Addiction Treatment Centers - October 2, 2018