Neil Howe interviews today’s guest, Dr. Elaine James. She is licensed physical therapist and a certified athletic trainer. She graduated from the University of St. Augustine with a focus on manual therapy. She helps anyone in chronic pain to get back to the activities and hobbies they love, without surgery, injections or pain medication. Elaine started her healthcare career as an athletic trainer helping college athletes get back to their sport, but since changed her focus to treat patients with chronic pain to get back to life.
Listen as Dr. James explains the importance of relaxing and breathing to prevent injury and chronic pain.
To learn more about Dr. Elaine James, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018