Neil Howe interviews today’s guest, Dr. Elaine James. She is licensed physical therapist and a certified athletic trainer. She graduated from the University of St. Augustine with a focus on manual therapy. She helps anyone in chronic pain to get back to the activities and hobbies they love, without surgery, injections or pain medication. Elaine started her healthcare career as an athletic trainer helping college athletes get back to their sport, but since changed her focus to treat patients with chronic pain to get back to life.
Listen as Dr. James explains the importance of relaxing and breathing to prevent injury and chronic pain.
To learn more about Dr. Elaine James, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019