Neil Howe interviews today’s guest, Dr. Elaine James. She is licensed physical therapist and a certified athletic trainer. She graduated from the University of St. Augustine with a focus on manual therapy. She helps anyone in chronic pain to get back to the activities and hobbies they love, without surgery, injections or pain medication. Elaine started her healthcare career as an athletic trainer helping college athletes get back to their sport, but since changed her focus to treat patients with chronic pain to get back to life.
Listen as Dr. James explains the importance of relaxing and breathing to prevent injury and chronic pain.
To learn more about Dr. Elaine James, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Chris Ornelas – Social Media Engagement Is The Future Of SEO - August 20, 2018
- Dmitri Kustov – Quantifiable Results With Customized SEO - August 19, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor - August 19, 2018