In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. David Shafer about the growth in plastic and cosmetic surgery. Listen as Dr. Shafer explains the current trends in plastic surgery as well as how some of the most common procedures such as mommy makeovers, liposuction and breast augmentation are performed.
Dr. Shafer answers a lot of the common questions his patients have before and after surgery as well as covers the misconceptions about the industry.
To learn more about Dr. David Shafer, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Local Business 20/20 – A Vision For The Future With Mark Brookland and Nick Quirk of SEO Locale - November 17, 2019
- Scott Bergman of Brush Strokes Painting in Denver Colorado Answers Residential Painting Frequently Asked Questions - November 12, 2019
- Local Business 20/20 – A Vision For The Future With Adam Vest Of Denver Digital - November 11, 2019