In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. David Shafer about the growth in plastic and cosmetic surgery. Listen as Dr. Shafer explains the current trends in plastic surgery as well as how some of the most common procedures such as mommy makeovers, liposuction and breast augmentation are performed.
Dr. Shafer answers a lot of the common questions his patients have before and after surgery as well as covers the misconceptions about the industry.
To learn more about Dr. David Shafer, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups - June 6, 2018
- Jeff Jahn – Founder of Dynamix Website Design Company in Atlanta on The Importance Of Telling Your Brand Story And Sharing Your Purpose - June 3, 2018
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018