In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Dr. David Shafer about the growth in plastic and cosmetic surgery. Listen as Dr. Shafer explains the current trends in plastic surgery as well as how some of the most common procedures such as mommy makeovers, liposuction and breast augmentation are performed.
Dr. Shafer answers a lot of the common questions his patients have before and after surgery as well as covers the misconceptions about the industry.
To learn more about Dr. David Shafer, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Connor Wrenn – SEO Manager With (un)Common Logic On SEO Best Practices For Enterprise Businesses in 2018 - September 13, 2018
- Alice Romanov – How Dance Inspired More Intimate Exploration Of Yoga - September 8, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI - September 3, 2018